4.17.2011

My Work Out Playlist

My personal work out playlist - mixture of old and new :) Enjoy!

Take Over Control - Afrojack f. Eva Simmons
More Redone Remix - Usher
Hit The Lights - Jay Sean f. Lil Wayne
Top Of The World - The Cataracs f. Dev
S&M - Rihanna
No Sleep - Wiz Kalifa
Sweat - Snoop Dogg f. David Guetta
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
Beautiful People - Chris Brown f. Benny Benassi
Yeah 3X - Chris Brown
E.T. - Katy Perry f. Kanye West
Judas - Lady Gaga
Look At Me Now - Chris Brown f. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
Blow - Ke$ha
Girls - Pitbull f. Ke$ha
Girls On The Dancefloor - Far East Movement
I Need A Doctor - Dr. Dre f. Eminem & Skylar Gray
Who Says - Selena Gomez & The Scene
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
Steal My Sunshine - Len
Reminder - Jay Z
The Cave - Mumford & Suns
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Suns
The State Of Massachusetts - The Dropkick Murphy's
The Time (Dirty Bit) - The Black Eyed Peas
Rock That Body - The Black Eyed Peas
I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
Hash Pipe - Weezer
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Bring The Noise (Pump-Kin Remix) - Public Enemy f. Benny Benassi
I Like That - Richard Vission & Static Revenger Feat. Luciana
Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5 f. Rob Swire
Erase Me - Kid Cudi f. Kanye West
Memories - David Guetta f. Kid Cudi
Day N Nite (Crooker's Remix) - Kid Cudi
Get U Home (Party Rock Remix) - Shwayze f. LMFAO
Paranoid (Party Rock Remix) - Kanye West f. LMFAO
What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
Take It Off - The Donna's
On The Dance Floor - David Guetta f. Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap
Goodies - Ciara f. Petey Pablo
Boys Wanna Be Her - Peaches
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
Come Together - The Beatles
Drive My Car - The Beatles
Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
Your Touch - The Black Keys
Tighten Up - The Black Keys
New Moon Rising - Wolfmother
Tipsy - J-Kwon
Like A G6 (Redone Remix) - Far East Movement f. Mohombi, The Cataracs & Dev
Sofi Needs A Ladder - Deadmau5
Louder - Chris Willis
Won't Back Down - Eminem f. P!nk
Miami 2 Ibiza - Swedish House Mafia
Love Me - Justin Bieber
Cannibal  - Ke$ha
Come Down - Bush
Dancing On My Own - Robyn
American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oats
Best Of You - The Foo Fighters
I'm In The House - Steve Aoki Feat. [[[Zuper Blahq]]]
My Name Is - Eminem
Check Ya Self 2010 - Ice Cube
Gimme Tha Loot - Notorious B.I.G.
Hypnotized - Notorious B.I.G.
Revolver Remix - Madonna f. David Guetta & Lil Wayne
For Whom The Bell Calls - Metallica
Top Of The World - The Pussycat Dolls
The Fame - Lady Gaga
Teeth - Lady Gaga
Going Down - Sick Puppies
Robot Rock - Daft Punk
Where You Wanna Go - Mischa Daniels f. J-Son
Party And Bullshit In The USA - Notorious B.I.G. vs. Miley Cyrus
Limelight - Rush
S.O.S. (Rescue Me) - Rihanna
Disturbia - Rihanna
Touchin' On My - 3OH!3
Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
Wannabe - Spice Girls
Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls

1 comment:

  1. always looking for good music to work out to. will have to download some of those songs. esp. spice girls:)
    xk
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete