4.20.2011

Scream 4 Movie Review


Last night, I went to the theater and saw Scream 4! I had heard good things about it but was still kind of unsure because of the previous Scream movies being less than entertaining (first one as an exception) While viewing the film I was most definitely pleasantly surprised. It was actually a good, day in age thriller that I was nervous, cringing, left with my mouth open and surprised. It was funny, not at the parts that were supposed to be scary - with one or two exceptions.. which I was basically kind of expecting but was once again pleasantly surprised! The film had a lot of famous actors and actresses and it was definitely well written. I enjoyed the plot and it actually was scary with a twist ending. I would go on the record and say that this was most definitely the best Scream movie since the film franchise started and I would watch it again. If you are looking for a good movie to go see this week or weekend I would recommend this if you are interested in the horror genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment